Monday, January 7, 2008
Unicycle Update, As Requested
The day that was supposed to be the second unicycling day was cursed with insane coldness. It was only 11 degrees outside that plus the wind chill made it impossible for outdoor activities, so no unicycling has been completed. Joe then got a call to do some work for CSS and has worked everyday since then. So sadly, no progress has been made. If I thought that I could get it out to California with me I would, so that I could keep working on my riding skillz, but as it stands I think it is going to have to await my return.