Thursday, May 10, 2007

after this weekend my brain and my social skills will be needing a break

I wish I was up in Minnesota for Coleen and Phil's graduation with Joe. Instead I have studying scheduled ALL WEEKEND. Apparently, I have some how managed to become the hub of my class' finals studying activities this weekend. I am not kidding either, people are coming over here after our lab proficiency thing tomorrow at 11, Saturday at 2, and Sunday at 2. The small ray of sunshine in the gloomy cloud of studying that has looms over my weekend is that I am sure that everyone's attention span will be short and the sessions won't last until the wee hours of the morning. With final scheduled for Wednesday as well as Monday I have a feeling that this overcast will maintain its position until Tuesday evening. If everyone really comes over, this will be honestly the most I have ever studied for anything. But then...two weeks of freedom from that PTA class room. Sunshine, butterflies, unicorns, and rainbows, hurray!!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

We all wished you were up here this weekend too, Casie! We missed you