Monday, February 26, 2007

My shame

I have a favorite Nascar driver. Let me say it again, I have a favorite Nascar driver. Anyone else afraid for me? It's Tony Stewart, in case anyone cares.
This realization came to me this Sunday while I was giving John, my boss, my expert commentary on whatever race was going on, and I was actually happy that one of the drivers was doing well. Frightening. In my defense, I have to watch Nascar every week and I only picked someone in an attempt to alleviate the boredom that comes with being forced to watch, nay pay attention to, cars driving in circles. Also, John likes Tony and thus my day goes better when Tony is doing well.
I picked him because he was the least redneck of the bunch, which in a way is helping me deal with the fact that I watch Nascar.

No comments: