Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nothing Interesting to Say

Seriously I have nothing interesting to say. I have been instructed/urged to more frequently update this website by a few bored family members but I, I repeat, have nothing interesting to say. Logically then, I should not be writing a blog post. But, because someday I wish to be full of daily insights and witty stories about my wonderful life, I don't want the three people who check this blog to give up on me therefore...I must post something....

hmmm.....

ummm....

Well, I continue to have crazy dreams....I will tell you about the latest:

In this dream I was driving to Tennessee (why?) and had to drive up through Kansas City (would I go through KC to get to Tennessee?). On my drive, I was distracted because Joe was cheating on me with someone hooch named Ann (what?). Luckily, I had my faithful Garmin to keep me on track, you know, because I had to get to Tennessee. Suddenly, out of nowhere, as I am driving down the highway, with no previous warning, Garmins says, "Turn right here." And of course, I miss the turn. Puzzled at Garmin's lack of previous warning I think, "no big deal, I will make a u-turn at the next off ramp," when suddenly the road ends and I go flying off the edge of the road into a lake (which by the way, had not previously been there). As my car was sinking into the lake and I struggled to get out (which I couldn't) all I could think about was that Joe was going to be mad at me for recking the car.

WTF???

Maybe I will start posting all my crazy dreams, then a fabulous psychologist will stumble upon this blog and let me know what they all were about/what is wrong with me. Until then, you all better hope something interesting happens to me or you are going to continue to get crap-tastic post such as this one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you wrecked the car on purpose to get back at Joe- the cheating scum. By the way, "Ann"- if that's her real name- lives in Tennessee. I hate to think what would have transpired had you actually gotten there. I don't think you'd do well in prison Casie. Good thing the road was out.

Joe said...

If that is the case, Casie was driving in the exact opposite direction of Tennessee. Tennessee is, in fact, south-east of MO.

Anonymous said...

... I do enjoy hearing your crazy dreams casie...