Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Poverty saves you all...

Everyone should be very happy that I am not rolling in expendable cash right now. "Why?" you may ask. Why indeed...


While perusing for someone's birthday present recently (I'll not mention any names but their initials are Seng Tang) I came across some of the most wondrous things to give a person ever:



Wondering what the hell that is? Heres the explanation.

Thats right, if I was rolling in cash everyone would have a cardboard cutout of something.

Whats that you say? The red ranger isn't your style? Well maybe your would rather Barack Obama?

Clearly,
John McCain seems like a party animal.


I know, I know. Politics is poor taste. It just leads to fist fights. Never fear though. I have the solution. The best part about the Troy Bolton cardboard cutout? The description:

This is your chance to celebrate with your friend Troy Bolton at East High, no auditions necessary. Your party will rock like no other!

If your still reading this, you have my admiration for restraining yourself from purchasing any of these fine cardboard cutouts yourself. Especially Troy (your party would rock like no other).

6 comments:

Colleen said...

who the f*ck is Troy Bolton from East High?

Stephanie said...

and lol, what would you do with him after the party?

Casie said...

To answer Colleen's eloquent question, I searched IMDB, and it turns out Troy Bolton is one of the characters from High School Musical.

Philip said...

somehow I feel worse knowing that

Philip said...

The above comment is from colleen by the way (so is this)

Anonymous said...

Would all of us get this troy bolton, joe? Or do you have specific cut outs for each of us?