Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Facebook/Myspace

Although I have not, in the past, been a fan of the social networking sites, I have been looking around Facebook lately (Meghan my monsters are so going to kill yours) and have noticed something. Many, many people have these sort of deep-thoughtful-artistic looking pictures of themselves as their profile image. This has made me wonder where do they get them/why do they have them?

When I went to select a profile image, I realized that first off, I hardly have any pictures of myself. Secondly, the ones I do have are bad and/or with other people. I ended up selecting a picture I took of myself to show my sister my new hair cut--the photo is neither deep nor artistic--as my photo.

Anyway, it was just an observation that I thought maybe someone might be able to shed some light on.

No comments: