Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Obituary

In an obviously topsy-turvy week of emotions I am now immensely saddened to inform everyone of the death of the Honda's transmission. At the ripe age of 6, the transmission suffered from a fatal illness. It was a dedicated member of the community, shuttling me to and from school, as well as a lover of arts (it frequented the parking lots of many local cultural establishments). The transmission is survived by my grieving credit card bill. A memorial service will be held in my pocket book Friday, December 7.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may not have know the Honda's transmission as well as others may have, but I consider the times we spent together special. It's dedication toward making trips more pleasant cannot be questioned. Yes, there was that one time we had a fight about me walking instead of driving, but we got past that, and we got stronger. And I am here today not to mourn a death, but to remember a life, to remember a friend. While I may not be at the memorial in person, my spirit will always reside within the pistons. My deepest condolences to all those left behind.

Casie said...

Thank you for that touching eulogy Seng. Thank you.

Joe said...

There are no words...only tears.