Tuesday, October 16, 2007

By the way

I thought that I would take a quick moment to catch up on some stuff. This shouldn't be a terribly long post though. Just a quick update on a couple of things that we missed.

1 - Mia's birthday party was this past weekend. It was at Chuck E' Cheeses.
2 - Mia's birthday party was not nearly as disturbing as I thought it would be.
3 - The family got together on Mia's actual birthday to celebrate at her house. Check out my parents and sisters blogs to see all the photos from the events
4 - I feel like we did a disservice to ourselves this past week. Casie and I neglected to mention that we just celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary. It was nice. We went to a very nice (and expensive) local restaurant and pretended that we were fancy for an evening.

No comments: